Hello all) It's Dmitry Matvienko - marketing specialist. I have accumulated many cases. It's time to tell what is interesting and what are the results.
I was addressed by an old acquaintance from her Studio of Stretch on Instagram,
whom I also did advertising in the summer on Instagram. Unfortunately, I have not yet recorded the cases at that time, and the result is not saved.
The client launched something by himself, but could not correctly evaluate the results.1. Task
— Receive applications to sign up for the first free lesson in the stretching studio at 2.7 dollars or less.2. Execution2.1 Audience Selection:
Identified 3 key audiences on this topic:
- Women who are interested in sports (fitness, yoga, stretching, etc.)
- Look-a-like 1% on those who have written messages to Direct
- Look-a-like 1% on those who liked, commented, and saved the entries.
There were restrictions on all audiences:
— By age 18-44
— By geolocation 3 km from the stretch studio3. Making ads 3.1 Photo/Video selection3.2 Writing text
- I selected the Instagram profile picture with the most likes in the comments.
- Divided them into 3 groups according to meaning (woman with a coach, flexible girls, and group classes).
- Also found an excellent sales video that invites you to a free trial session.
- Wrote several texts with catchy headlines.
- Prescribed the benefits of stretching classes.
- I prescribed a Call-to-action in the form of a discount for the first subscription and an appointment for the first trial lesson.