Method 2. Use cold mailings
Cold mailings are special spam emails (with brief information about your business) sent to social networks and email. In addition, you can call people, hang flyers, distribute booklets, etc.Positive aspects:
- cheap advertising;
- great distrust of such spam mailings;
- ignored by a considerable number of a non-target audience;
- very low click-through rate unless the scripts are well-designed.
And one more nuance: yes, spam can be used endlessly, but at the same time, its effectiveness may decrease over time.Method 3. Paid advertising (in social networks, search engines Yandex and Google)
Competent advertising and promotion of the webcam studio are correct and bring a large percent
closure method. After all, some people already want to be models or members. They're looking, but they don't know where to look!Positive aspects:
- the audience is already looking for you – you need to help find your studio;
- when there is advertising, it will be easier to put the search for models on stream;
- trust in sites with professional advertising is much higher;
- you will be able to close shifts with a high probability.
- initial capital is needed;
- we need a specialist to buy traffic.
That is why the professional promotion of a webcam studio brings significant results and long-term business development.
We provide the following services for webcam studios:
- Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and targeted ads.
- Contextual advertising in Yandex and Google.
- SEO-website promotion.
- Sales scripts.
- Connecting to a CRM system and automating the attraction of models.
All this is simply necessary for the result in ready-made applications for an interview.Webcam Studio promotion case
So, studio owners are very busy people who always look for models. It would be best to fill all the rooms and shifts to keep the business going. We understand this, and we appreciate your time.Here is an example
The heads of a webcam studio from a small city in Russia applied. But unfortunately, they didn't know how to find models. The main goal was to put the search for fresh models permanently. Moreover, they planned to expand their business in other cities.The agency's task
- is to organize a constant flow of girls interested in earning money aged 18-27 years.
What had to be done:1. Remove eroticism and illegality
On the basis that this is a semi-illegal subject:
- direct slogans of an erotic nature cannot be used as advertising;
- websites should not write about "easy money" and how you can earn it just by undressing.
It must be made clear that this is not pornography, but a kind of information channel (social network or messenger), where earnings depend on the ability to communicate with customers.2. Make the proper advertisement
Advertising in social networks can be like this: "You communicate - we pay" or "Do you like video chatting? You can earn on it!".
On the site, specify that earnings will be based on the amount of time you spend with your members. So that the work in the studio is legal, there is a schedule and a guarantee of anonymity.
This is enough for the girls to feel that it is legal and want to work in this studio.3. Launch contextual advertising
Contextual advertising allows you to promote a webcam studio for specific purposes. This is the correct approach. However, such advertising is aimed at a direct target audience. In this case, these are young girls who want to work through video camera communication.4. Bringing the site to the top
To use SEO texts that will allow this site to appear on the first pages of Google and Yandex on its key queries.
For example, a girl enters the search "how to become a model in a webcam studio," and your site comes out. It will be released on specific requests, specifically people initially interested in this work. This is the whole trick of SEO texts.5. Get accurate results
Within 6 months, the advertising campaign of this studio yielded the following results:
- 285 applications were attracted.
- 34 models went on the first shift.
- 50% of the girls left in the first six months; as a result, 17 models remained to work.
- The average earnings of the model – from 492.31 dollars per month.
- The average life of the model is 6 months or more.
Now, simple math: if 17 models receive 492.31 dollars each and work for 6 months, then it turns out:
17 х 492.31 х 6 = 50 215.62 dollars – the studio earned.
As you can see, everything is possible when you approach it correctly.Conclusion
Yes, the work is specific, but the methods for promoting webcam studios are the same as other business types- targeting and contextual advertising, website promotion, sales scripts, and sales automation using CRM.
The problem with webcam studios in attracting models is that poor quality advertising goes to someone who responds after a day. And we make sure that good advertisements go to a well-developed script and CRM system. As a result, we get 50-100 suitable applications per month and 10-20 models for an interview.Do you need actual interview requests and a steady flow of models? Then, sign up for a consultation on the form below.